Why Choose a 2017 Dodge Journey?
The first reason you might prefer a pre-owned 2017 Dodge Journey is the savings you get with special sell out events. Dealerships are always projecting purchases for the upcoming year before. Savings are guaranteed. This is supposed to be the last year for this crossover SUV.
This is a genuine bargain for a quality vehicle. Front-wheel drive is standard. AWD is terrific option. You can still choose from popular trim packages.
- Popular trim packages remain available. The earlier basic APV version is no longer available.
Affordable Base Trim still carries reclining seats in the second row, LED taillights, tinted windows and satellite radio.
- The R/T trim is the most fun-to-drive model. It feels like a sporty sedan. Its leather seats look custom fitted.
- The Crossroad Trim model has a black grille hyper black wheels. This is the classy sporty look.
- The 2017 Dodge Journey is still economical with fuel with AWD.
- The Award-Winning Pentastar Engine beats the base four-cylinder engine. However the Pentastar V-6 engine is top of the line. It can produce 283 hp and 260 pound-feet of torque. With this motor, the 2017 Dodge Journey can tow up to 2500 lbs. You are going to love driving with this extra power.
- The six-speed automatic transmission is smoother than the previous 4 speed especially on the open road.
- The 2017 Dodge Journey delivers a comfortable ride. The multi-link rear suspension system minimizes vibrations and noise so it does not annoy your passengers like some SUV's do.
- Versatile options are appealing like optional integrated child booster seats or third row seating. Plus, the 2017 Dodge Journey has about 67 feet of cargo space. This is more generous than most SUV's.
Now that you know why the 2017 Dodge Journey is worth your time, go to your dealership and take it for a test drive. The people in the service department can tell you all you need to know about the proper care and maintenance of this well designed vehicle. When you decide to buy it, remember SUV's are a bit more pricey than sedans when it comes to repairs, so take good care of it and plan ahead for new tires when you need them.
You can find a dealership at Kelly Auto Group on 501 State Avenue in Emmaus, PA. They have been serving customers since 1967.
This entry was posted in Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and tagged Dodge. Dodge Journey, 2017 Used Dodge, Dodge Dealer on 12/12/2016 at 1:26 PM